Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January New Release Blog Hop

So glad you are able to join us for January's New Release Blog Hop. The Dude and the Dudettes have done a wonderful job creating with the images of the new residents of Dude Time Doodles, Archie Heartful, Axel Lumberjak and Syd Sadsack! To get the ball rolling, Anne is sharing Syd Sadsack, obviously brokenhearted that his team lost! 


Please hop along and visit each design team member. The hop is continuous so no matter where you start, just keep hopping and you will see them all.  Don't forget to leave some love as you go because one team member is the mystery host and your comment might win you a Dude Time Doodles image! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

8 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, I love to hop. Anne thanks for sharing he does look sad that he lost that big game. Here I go... HOP, HOP, HOP

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

madaboutpooh said...

Thank you so much for the blog hop,I love all the new images but have to say Axel Lumberjack is my favourite as he remind me so much of my Dad.

thanks again

Crafting hugs
madaboutpooh

Dawn said...

Just had a great time on the hop!
Dude & Dudettes You Rock!!!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Great hop! Love the new images! WTG DTD! Gotta love ya! : D
Hugs,
Karen C

mags said...

Great hop. Loving the new images.
Mags
x

NanaConnie said...

Great inspiration on the hop this month and the new releases are such fun. I dearly love Axel but Archie and Syd are running a very close second. I have a feeling they could all end up at my house. :-D

Shelly Schmidt said...

The team did a great job on their cards- lots of great inspiration!!! Thanks for a fun Hop!

Amanda xx said...

What a great image....awwww bless him lol xxxxxxx Amanda